Honda ridgeline 2006

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rosco, Nov 7, 2021.

1. rosco

rosco New Member

I had timing belt broke bent valves etc ,3 misfires dealer said new motor 10,000 told them park it I pick it up got there battery was dead for at least 2 days .Got home tear down pull heads ,had heads redone no machining to surface only new valves and seats, new pistons ,rings and all gaskets new bearings ..run engine without fuses for fuel pump and spark.no plugs to get rings start to seat .Install new coil paks ,new injectors turn over no start but flooded. Check spark nothing. Try to scan no communication no data .check coil ohms all were like 5.1 m ohms way to high the old ones all around 50k .Now have to have ecu checked no voltage to throttle cam sensor any where .my question is one could the coilpaks caused ecu to fault and two what is correct ohms for these coils because before dealer got it I had obd scanner etc now nothin .Can any one help?Had to drain oil due to gas ran by new rings into oil pumped new oil into top just a bit install new oil cranks fine timing perfect but now waiting on ecu to be checked

rosco, Nov 7, 2021
Ask a Question